Monday, May 25, 2009

CT VaCa


So i went to CT [from Sunday to Monday afterno0n] with my friend, her parent & her Baby sister. i had a blast, everyone was nice to me like if i was part of the family. But the most part i like of the trip was feeling like i was in a full family with both parents. Laughing,sharing old stories, looking out for each other [it was kool to live that way]. i have both parents in my life but my dad live in DR & i use to see him every summer [i havent went for almost 4 years already]. But even if i would had still been going every summer its not the same bcuz when we all go to DR we never have family time [like both parents,me , my sister & brother] anymore bcuz he's always to busy now. At first it was a lil weird but then i started liking the time i spent with her & her parents.

i learned alot about my friend [more then what i already knew] bcuz her momz kept telling me baby stories of her that made my friend blush all krazy [her face will turn red LoL -kuTe]. 0oh. . . & my friend is a drama Queen LoL now i know where she gets it from [her momz LoL] but shes not as bad as my friend [but i still heart her] even tho she hit the wrong step a couple times.


CT was Fun & all but i will never live the i guess bcuz im to use to the city [its a nice place to get away & get reLax] =]

1 comment:

  1. I know the whole family thing and all. I've been with friends and loved the whole family thing how they were ..... a family. Despite any problems they were solid and strong.

    I touch on this in my blog I'm in middle of.

    It's always good to have a get away spot. I got one upstate which I love ;)

    ReplyDelete