Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Miss Popular


Everything was going OK [i guess]

intiL the wake up txt hit my eyes

that quickly flow to my soul


Here we going . . . She told me this & he said y0u said this

Are y0u serious?! 0_o Like y0u got to be bugging

Spoke to 3 GIrLz that are involed with kid shyt

& the She person is still a unknown

Waiting on another girl that said shez invoLed as whiLe -_-


This all started at 11:o0 o'cLock am & itz 7:40 o'cLock pm

& shyt just have been getting worst

& beLieve it will get UGLYER [unwillingly]

But thatz life . . . [right???]


With in 2 weeks in this month

i already Deleted to "friends" no not off Myspace nor FaceBo0k

Out my Life for go0d

& onLy 1 of them Hurted to let go


Know i ask myself . . .

is all my friendships only seasonal 0_o

I have lost friendships that lasted 5 years & more

& 1 that was very special to me

for the same she said this & She said y0u said this

Those that are still here & the new 1z that yet havent walk my path

Are they seasonal . . . is it anytime so0n when our friendships

come to a end & yall start Hating me 0_o as well?


No comments:

Post a Comment