Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1o:12 pm - 11:32 pm []without Havin a On point Beginin it Has a on Point Endin[]

S0 i started writin something bout Love that been sittin on my mind for like 3 dayz now &
i try writing it now but itz like my mind & thouz are blocked by my drama with life & school.
So im sittin here listening to my two fav r&b group [] "CamiLa & Sin Banderas" [] & thinkin bout the past present & future [] yup yup . . .itz one of those dayz []. 0ok ima try to write everything thats in my mind to see if i dont drop died with all this pble thinkin. . . .

Women . . . . ugh i love them & i Hate them
Damn . . . "my ex" & my drama is effectin
everyone around us. & this woman is SO bipoler
[] seriousLy!! [] dont get my wrong i still
care for her & Love her to death
[] & yes there is still some atraction goin on []
shyt we was "together" for like 6 monthz
[] & yes i would still Do her [not a fan of the word
fuck in that way ] she still hot in my eyez[]
we were SO close at one point in time
that it was amazing but like
alwayz everything has its endin
But i HATE THIS drama cuz its gettin in bw me life
& everyone around us that we care & dnt care bout
like for example i met her "bestie"
thats my BesTie ex sister in law []they still are madd ko0l[]
but Shes madd ko0l & we talk here & there but "my ex" feelz
like im tryin to take her friend away from her []which is not the plan[]
so we got to hide our new friendship . . . which i HATE
& i miss "my ex" but then i dont sometimez
i knw she miss me to0 [] which i cant lie it makes me happy that she does[]
but enough with her . . . [x_X]

Now i have this friend that im close to but not
[]yes at the same time[] cuz i distrust my friend
with most thingz sadd to say =/ but true
& it killz me cuz i got to lie with shyt thatzgoin on in my life
& my friendis an awsum person but itz the mouth that im scared of
&& yes this goz back to "my ex" drama -_-
but i love my friend to death & will alwayz be there for my friend

Now in other hand i be came so0 close to "my ex" ro0mie
[] i knw i knw[] last person i shoud be callin BesTie
[] 0oh im so0 scared of that word itz like my heart stopz a beat once it hearz it[]
thatz part of "my ex" drama again [] i knw. . this bitch is every where[]
But i still trust my new BesTie even tho im scared
y0u knw something it felz like im steppin in to a serious relationship LoL
hhmm. . . i guess thatz why i havent been datin nor nothin like that i guess
cuz im scared of open my bo0k of life & heart to my next Lover
them to do what "my ex" isdoin , , , shyt it can even be worst X_x
but i LOve my newBEsTie =] <3

yup therez more lol . . . .

My ex Boyfrnd [] my first love[] is popin in my life again
ugh . . . he came by last week but i was with my BesTie
[] & the funny thing is that we was talkin bout him & i was havin dreamz with him[]
keepy i knw . . . yes i want to see him & see how he's doin but
knowin me ima flip on him on some krazii shyt for leavin the way he did
& ima want answerz & nice & full onez but then itz like damn do i really want to knw the
truth cuz he hurt me enough in the FUCKIN past [] i still have much love for him &no
i wnt do him[] & if i see him itz like im re-open'in that chapter of my life that ended so0
SADD & DEPRESSIN but i want answerz [] damn did i love that guy & he love me to but stupid loved me[] my cuzo & momz want meto lo0k for him cuz i guess hes let in town
but i dnt knw . . . -_-

Fuckin scho0l got me goin krazii i swear
itz like i want to start already & skip this part
ugh . . . . it startz in Augz 28th & we still dont got a place to leave
damn im freakin out seriously

My mother . . . YES my mother
got me goin krazii with the move & askin me if im gay
she HATEZ New York cuz im movin ovr there & cuz of "my ex"
she ask my if im still gay [] duh . . [] but then shez like if y0ur still gay
dnt speak to me ever again dnt cry for me wen i die o_O dnt step ever in this house
tell me if y0u tell y0ur mother that yes your gay after she say that to y0u ??!
but it killz me cuz i juz want to yell it out YES MOM I LIKE WMEN NO MOM I LOVE THEM
but i have to bite my tongue =x

itz krazii how last year i thou it couldnt get worst but shytlo0k at me now
this year been full of Lesbian,fake friendz,Fam, & . . . . .. Drama
im so drain with everything!only if "my ex" & my ex Bestie makez peace with me
shyt would had been wwwaaayyyy easier on me & everyone else
LoL but that will never happen at least from my ex BesTie

thatz it ima stop here cuz i can type FOREVR with all the shyt goin n my head

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how u say last year u thought u had it bad. I say that all the time to myself however among all the shit I have been through I have found diamonds on the road and those diamonds keep me going.

    ur strong and u keep on going, just look for those diamonds and know u will make it as hard as it may seem.

    Now if I only listen to my own advice ....LOL

    ::KM::

    ReplyDelete