Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Next Morning

i rest my eyez and mind
so i woundnt feel the same by the next sunrise
i fell deep deep into a dream that
look like and felt like reality
so much like reality that my mind
refuses to remember by this time
i slept between someone arms
and joke around here, there and in the morning
to see if the pain falls off my skin
but yet i still am cryin deep inside
pretendin pretendin looks so far for today
i feel anger for myself
and for him but at him
im puttin him between two movin walls
that if i juz walk alway they automatically will STOP
yet i dont cuz itz not understandable how close
we gotten in six month and im scared
yes scared cuz he mite turn around like they did
scared of that 5 letter word . . . . TRUST
i dont want to hand it away like gum anymore
my life went from drama free
to like one of them bad movies
that never seem to end
i hear my mother yelling in the back of my head
"MARTA YOU TOo NICE . . . DONT TRUST FRIENDS LIKE FAM
which is true . . . well at least most of it . . .
cuz famz give me there back as well
im all of the place and with no stop anytime soon
saddly . . . .

1 comment:

  1. ur words come from ur heart and they write ur feelings onto those that understand them.

    Trust is something that should be earned and always be watched and observed to ensure only that deserve it may enjoy it.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete