Friday, July 10, 2009

Come & Rest Ova me


i want to rest my lipz on y0urz

while im brushing your long hair throu my fingers

showing you your beautiness

with each kiss on every inch of your soft skin


Eat you like your my favorite dish

SHYT! you are . . . right about this sec

turn your funny spots & others

that neva have been touch

to your passionate spot


Remember them Butterflyz that you feel

with each Look & touch we share

well ima make them fly out your mouth

after im done with you


i want you to get wet of me

once i touch your main spot

i have given you a free ticket to the moon


as i see you goin so high

it well drive me wild & straight to you

0o0h shyt !! . . . . now im wet of you

once we land
we will share another kiss
that will start it all over again

mmmm . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Damn girl that was hot ... I will keep the rest of my comments to myself ;)

    ReplyDelete