Sunday, July 12, 2009

Juz right!


i want y0u to pull my hair
from the right spot not any spot
No . . . dont kiss me there do it everywhere
yes perfect song

From the couch to the floor
No itz ok scratch me without thinkin twice
girl even bite me as hard as y0u want
dance y0ur way down with a stop in every spot

From the Floor to the dinner table
yes . . . im loving it baby
dont stop intill y0u hear me
moaning & tryin to catch my next breath
while movin a LiL & legz shake
if y0u catch me sayin y0ur name y0ur awsum

From the dinner table to the bed
we're dancin to the beat with no clothing
yes . . . stay right there

Come. . . . .
From the bed to the bathro0m
n0w y0ur next
i love that thing y0u do & that face y0u put
when y0ur tryin to catch y0ur breath &
sayin my name

Marta . . . .
Maaarr ttta

2 comments: